13.4.11

Pleased

Despite my incredible amounts of eating yesterday ― ~200 calories of food and ~565 calories of liquids ― I still managed to lose weight today! I'm 144.7, meaning I've passed GW2. Finally! What a great feeling. I hope I keep losing. My plan for today is to finish up the second half of my 10 calorie VitaminWater (so 5 calories), and then fast for the rest of the day. Then starting tomorrow, I'll have 140 calories per day (vanilla soy milk). I'm quite excited to keep losing, it's such a wonderful feeling. I really expected to be a lot heavier today, considering that I started my period last night, which generally makes you heavier. But that hopefully means that once my period is over, I'll be lower. If I could hit GW3 by the end of the week, I will be just about dancing with joy. My goal for the April Challenge was 135 lbs, and at this point it's looking like I might actually meet (or surpass?) my goal. How exciting!

That also means I'm down just over 10 pounds from my start weight. What a good feeling! My stomach is really bloated right now because of my period, of course, but I hope I'll be able to start noticing the loss visibly soon.

In other news, I think I actually did quite well on my exam yesterday! I was able to answer all of the definitions (with examples), and I think my essay answers were relatively well thought-out, for such a short exam. Fingers crossed I really did do well!

Today, I have an appointment with my university's writer-in-residence to discuss my writing. I hope it goes well! I really want to improve. But I also hope she doesn't think my writing is too terrible thus far... I don't have the best self-esteem (obviously) so if she absolutely tears apart my writing, I'll be quite upset.

Other than that, though, I'm so happy to be free! I have over a week until my next exam! I'm still going to study a teeny bit today, but not much. And by "studying", I mean I'll re-read a few of the poems we read this semester. That's more fun than work, anyway.

I'm definitely feeling okay today, as you can tell. Maybe it is all the sunshine and warm weather, even though I'm not usually a fan. It has been a long winter, so I guess I am glad of the sun. The humidity is making my breathing awful, but other than that, it's nice. I love seeing people laying around in the sun and being playful and happy. My campus hasn't looked this lively since the first few weeks of school! It's amazing.

Thanks for listening to me rant all the time, for anyone who does read this. I doubt my life is very interesting, but it's comforting having a place to put all of my thoughts, and knowing that sometimes, someone reads them and comments. It really does mean a lot.

Off to go write a bit, to get myself ready for my appointment!



3 comments:

  1. your life is interesting:)trust me i am not the type of person to read something that i do not like.:)
    I am so, so exited to hear about your loosing. Keep going, girl, you will meet your goals, i just know it:)
    I love you
    Take good care of your beautiful mind&body and soul:)
    "PerfectingMyEmptiness"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email me if oyu want :) twigzy101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful thoughts.