15.4.11

Feeling Better

I'm feeling much better today. I'm at 144.1, which is nice. I hope I keep losing and losing! I can't actually eat right now, even if I want to... my student card, which is how I pay for food (meal plan), is broken. It cracked a long time ago, but the crack finally went all the way through, and the tape stopped holding it together. I managed to get a bottle of water with it, but then I was scared i would buy food, so I snapped it the other way, across the bar that gets swiped to buy food. So I can't buy more food until I go to the administration building and get a new card. I should probably do that today, but I'm just so lazy lately. I haven't left the building in days. That's kind of sad, actually! I didn't go on my walk yesterday, because the weather has gotten all cold again. I mean, it's hardly winter or anything, but it's 5° out right now ― hardly the warm summer weather we'd been experiencing lately!

Now that I don't have classes, I really hardly know what to do with myself. Every day I wake up, sit around trying to find something to do, and hope that it will be night soon so that I can go to sleep again. I don't know what to do with free time! It's very confusing.

Crina, thank you so much for your kind words. I would hardly call myself a survivor, as I've really not been through much at all; my life is much easier than the lives of so many others. It's wonderful to think that every time something bad happens to me, or I'm sad, someone else is being happy. Thank you, I'll try to remember that. I don't usually dwell in the past so much, yesterday was just a strange day. I love you too, I'm sending hugs your way. <3

That's all for now, I might update later if anything interesting happens.
Today's pictures are all about the collarbones (and they're all black and white)!





1 comment:

  1. i love you
    Just wanted to say that i am here for you if you need to talk:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful thoughts.